Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Confession...

TV has certainly not been the focal point of our life as of late, but recently a new show has peeked our interest. Usually during the summer months with all the reruns and awful reality TV we are more of readers, but we found a new show that we are loving and I am so embarrassed to admit it but "I survived a Japanese game show" is a can't miss in the Worst household! I think it is because we got hooked on the human tetris Japanese game on YouTube (which is better because it's pure Japanese!). Japanese have the best games! Also this has seemed to be the least reality TV drama, I mean how can you take people running around in sumo squishy suits and ride teeney tiney tikes and the Japan's use of crazy American slang seriously? What's not to love? Check it out. Hiiiiii Majide!

1 comment:

Kelly B. said...

Hilarious! I haven't actually seen this show yet (but I will be looking it up online immediately!) I was a HUGE fan of Most Extreme Elimination Challenge, which sounds pretty similar. On that show, my favorite competition was a "horse race" where people were on roller skates and had to wear this huge wooden horse head and had the back of the horse attached to them, which rolled on what looked like training wheels. They had to roll around the track and jump over speed bumps, etc... it was AMAZING!