Saturday, May 8, 2010

Meet Calvin Edward!

He's here! And I will try to post pics, but lets be serious about how likely that's going to be so instead I will send you with this link to Abby's blog who has done a much better job of documenting my kids than I have!

Quick stats:
9lbs 4 oz
22inches
15 in head circ!

We are doing well and as of today (one day home) Fred loves his role as big brother... not sure how long that will last but it made a very nice homecoming. It also made me a hormonal weeping fool of nerves and more just overwhelming love for my boys (big one too)!

7 comments:

Roxanne said...

yeah for Calvin & Fred- lots of love from zbar!
ps. you are a complete slacker for no pics!!!

Jenny said...

He is Gorgeous!!! I can't wait to hold him and kiss those cheeks!

KEO said...

Awww Philie - so happy for you guys! Can't wait to give Cal a hug!

Bibi Ronnie said...

OMG! Congrats! He is so cute and BIG! Happy, healthy healing. Happy Mommy's Day!

misskatiez said...

congratulations!!

jkww said...

my goodness! what a lovely round head :) good job, yesssika! i'm glad your friend posted some pics! i have been wondering what he looks like! perfect, of course.

love you lots!

Erin Beaver said...

I need to make a trip to Palatine with my two furry boys (Grammar & Hutton) so we can all play in the backyard together!