Friday, October 29, 2010

Not that I needed one...

But here's an excellent reason for having babies (I refuse to delete this off the camera because I watch it over and over again!)

And that in a nut shell is my baby Calvin. Fred was a happy baby - but just so different, you really had to work to get a laugh, even now its hard to get him to sincerely laugh. Big fake laughs, sure, but to get a belly laugh from Fred is close to an oscar performance. Calvin is just so much more free with the smiles and laughter and its wonderful!

4 comments:

Roxanne said...

that was worth every second of the 5 minutes to downlaod :) SO ADROABLE!! Go Cal!!! Evy is WAY less erious that Anni too- weird :)I love it!

Kenny and Emma said...

Oh my goodness! What a snuggly happy baby! These 6 weeks are not going by fast enough..."we're coming Fred and Cal!"

misskatiez said...

that is so cute!

Amy M said...

I love it!!! I am laughing with you all! :) :) :)