Thursday, November 18, 2010

End of July & August

So now I need to summarize what we did for the end of summer, let's see...

Well I guess looking at my photo library I had a bit more of July to post:
Fred and I took Cal on his first out of state trip just over the boarder in Wisconsin to visit our buddies the Dippolds and pal Erin (I didn't take these photos but they were so cute!) Fred was in love with Ernie, and Ray liked Cal.


Very cute. But see what a few hours in Cheeseland did to Fred - he almost switched teams... oh the horror!

Cal meeting his new forced best friend Sam.

Lots of Splash Park fun, I think this is 4th of July too.

No, that's not Frieda cleaning our play house, just Fred and his unibrow of mud. He is a worker guy, likes to be busy with chores.

Bucket bath after "cleaning" the play house. Who doesn't love back yard bathing?


Our block party with fire truck... way cool in this jr. fire fighters book.


My sweet baby boy. Isn't that onsie fantastic? My childhood best friend made that for him, how special right?!


And he always has this expression of joy and wonder, it makes me laugh!


Day Out with Thomas at the train museum in Union, IL. So great but hot hot hot sticky hot!




Bumper Crop - we breed 'em big!

(FYI - I didn't personally grow that watermelon, but everything else sure!)


O'Leary instant family... you want to keep 'em? Looking natural Emmett (especially with knowing the secrete awesomeness of the ceiling fan)


Pirate Party for Nana Lynn's birthday!




Cal & GGP


Well after all that don't you think we need to take a vacation?

1 comment:

KEO said...

YAY! Thanks for the update, Philie! I love seeing these photos of your cute little family!!