Friday, July 22, 2011

October

So October was busy busy and as always my favorite month. We took a trip to Graue Mill with Aunt Molly and she got in on the action showing Fred the giant nest. They look like nutty squirrels to me!


Last of the garden harvest.


Preschool field trip to the local nursery a couple blocks from our house - Kinche's totally rocks!




Jeff ran the Chicago marathon - that would be his obnoxious support crew. The lime green is totally neccessary but the balloons may have put us on other people's hit list as they became a bit unruly.


Exploring a new forrest preserve, why I think that's a good idea to do on my own I haven't a clue.


Trip to the pumpkin patch!


"Some day boys, I'll buy you one."


I found the cutest one in the patch though!


Preschool party!
Fred the Tiger and Mariam the Chicken! I seriously could not get enough of her in that costume - it was just too hilarious!


The little goblins


Every good party ends with playing trucks


"Uh mom, not to alarm you but did you put my hat in the dryer? My hat has seem to have shrunk."


My adorable godson!


So from the moment Fred said he wanted to be a tiger I was so excited to have Calvin and Hobbes! Do you think I remembered to take a picture of them together?! DOH!


Cal as union labor.


Noah the method actor... "I am spiderman!"


Happy Halloween from the Worst Family


Enjoy the talking pumpkin!

2 comments:

Roxanne said...

ok, I have missed the last 2 posts- what is with me? But I am getting my fix tonight- LOVE the pics- makes me miss FALLL sooooo much- you skank- oh sorry, my fault i, ya know, moved to AFRICA!!Oh, and I love the comments- esp. "one day boys..." you make me laugh dear friend. Love you. Forgive me for the skank comment...i really want a pumpkin spice latte and to wear jeans:) you understand right?

jkww said...

It's been pretty quiet here lately. I hope that you post again soon.