Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Faces of Fred

So last year I taught a course where the kids made movies on the schools PCs. Then when we bought our mac and got the video camera for Christmas and I didn't know a thing about imovie so Stan and I started playing and trying to teach ourselves this new program. I've been working on this silly little movie, single-handily (literally - I did a lot of editing while nursing). I know only a mother can stare at their child for hours on end and be entertained, but perhaps you will find these two minutes amusing. It's a tribute to Seinfeld.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOW ADORABLE!!! Now why can't the rest of Hollywood figure out how to make truly entertaining quality programming like this??? Wow, that video totally made my day! It's like I can't stop smiling now!!! Fred Rules!!!

Roxanne said...

i love the lightening to head :)

jill said...

the best is the "OOH!" with his mouth wide open...

rock on, little freddie/y

Jenny said...

That was awesome! I can't believe how big he is already! I have to meet him soon!!!