Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Over two months and full of tricks!




I'm so bad at keeping the blog up to date mostly because I'm chasing after Fred (well not literally since you know, he can't get from place to place without me). He has just exploded with recognizing my voice, focusing on Dad and I giving smiles, and holding his head up and starting to play with toys. Unfortunately, this 2 month milestone was greeted with immunizations. Fred did much better than mom, mostly because Grandpa Philips held his little legs down and then comforted him out in the waiting room. We are loving our family time and play time! We also like measuring him to scale, you know with any random objects - like a house plant! We just laugh at how small he is, yet he is getting to be so big!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Wow. He looks really strong for a two-month old! So, so cute... is that red hair I see coming in?