Saturday, June 28, 2008

Strike A Pose

Stan's sister Emma, her husband Ken, and their adorable new bundle - or should I say jumping bean - Owen (of Air Traffic Control fame) who is 6 weeks older than Fred came for a visit last week. I have lots to post and show on that subject, but until I can get the time to post pics and video of a wonderful visit you will just have to be satisfied with a link for all you adoring Fred fans to a slideshow of professional pics we had taken for this special family visit. It is so hard to decide what prints to purchase! More tales about the cousins summit coming soon!

3 comments:

ARod said...

OH MY GOODNESS! So cute, so cute, where to start. I love the one of you kissing fred on the head. I love the one of him looking over Stna's shoulder. And I love the one of you holding him up and you both have mouths open. Oh, and I love all the other ones as well. And you, Philie, look fantastic! How will you ever pick out which ones to get?????

Anonymous said...

I could watch that slideshow all day. You all are killing me with the adorability and only heightening my need to get out and see you (and meet Fred!)
It's Nicole, btw, who misses you all from faraway Pittsburgh.

jill said...

jess! those photos are SO cute! i love the one of you kissing the top of fred's head... and i don't think i have ever seen you wear that much makeup! you look fantastic =)

xox