Monday, October 12, 2009

Jazz Cat

Fred is into music at the moment. I think it has more to do with learning which buttons to push on the stereos to make noise. He's got a little white boy dance with moves taught by his very white father, yes, Stan the dance instructor - its like Richard Simmons in a white t-shirt. He also has a voice as great as his mother, which is to say none at all. He will only sing to Etta James' "Yes Sir, That's My Baby" and it took me awhile to figure out what he was doing, until it dawned on me he was trying to mimic her crooning. May he have music wherever he goes.

3 comments:

Erin Sinnokrak said...

Oh my, I love the extra-wide stance and that hip swingin' action. I predict that in ten years he's gonna slay all the ladies at the junior high dances ...

ARod said...

Fantastic Fred, simply Fan-freaking-tastic!

Roxanne said...

OK, what is funnier...Fred danicng OR stan dancing...I think STAN!! love taht i can actually watch a video now!! GOt yrou message, thanks!! Will call this week, still no cells.