Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Easter Fred






Fred had a wonderful first Easter with both sets of Grandparents, 2 aunts, an uncle, a great uncle, & GGP (that's great grandpa for those not familiar with our families nickname). I was so excited to put him in this little blue velour outfit that had polka dots and when he wore the matching hat he looked like a little speckled robin egg, of course because this was the first time I planned an outfit for him (with matching boppy cover, burp cloths, & blankets to boot) Fred promptly had an explosive diaper when he awoke from his nap when we got to my parents, so we quickly rushed to get all these pictures before we had to change him into a non-coordinating outfit. I put in so much effort, doesn't this kid know that we are lucky if I even get my own clothes and socks to match?! But not all was lost as Uncle Jeff taught Fred the bunny hop.

2 comments:

KEO said...

super cute family portrait there! and I love the coordinating outfit - such a Mom, you are, Philie!

misskatiez said...

he is such a peanut!!!