Monday, March 17, 2008

The Mastisis Crisis


Well I had big plans for the blog last week. Oh yes, in celebration of Fred's one month birthday I've been working on a video (it will be coming) however, after Mr. Frederick having horrid nights last Sunday and Monday I thought I ran my self into the ground and got the flu. As the fever continued from Tuesday till Friday and as I have hardly left the house or had human contact I knew something wasn't right. It was not the flu, just your run of the mill bacterial breast infection...ahhhhhhh! No fun, not what so ever. Especially, in thinking it was the flu I was wearing a stupid purple bandana around my face most of the time as not wanting to infect Fred, turns out Fred will just be thinking "Who was that masked woman who fed me?" It is I, the Lone Mommy... where ever there is a poopy diaper I will be there. When that fever came on, I was a mess. Thank goodness, for my perfect partner Stan and for my own mom being able to take a sick day to come care for Fred as I tried to sleep. I think she had so much fun as she talked to him the entire time. They played games, went for a walk, took a bath, it was a big day! What would we do with Grandmas? We might be back up in business as I begin my third day of antibiotics. Stay tuned to this local blog for more updates.

1 comment:

Roxanne said...

Oh, girl, that sucks!! Glad you figured the boobie thing out- I have heard from friends that it is painful- praying for you!! Can I still come ouot thursday adn meet Fred?
Ok, I also have to say the thought of you dressed as an Old West train robber caring for Fred just makes me laugh....:) love you girl!!