Monday, March 10, 2008

Good Morning Gorgeous

This morning I woke up to the most handsome face ever, and the night before I wanted to scream at it! No, Stan and I didn't have a fight or anything, Fred decided to be awake from 2am till 5:15am. He is so cruel with these teaser nights where he almost sleeps through the night and then on a Sunday night, when we really are counting on getting a chunk of sleep, he revolts. This morning I fed him in bed and allowed for him to snooze with me in bed. Waking up to his funny little faces and snoring makes me melt, which is amazing because just a few hours before I was close to tears in dealing with him. And Stan is being nominated for father of the year award getting up at 4am to give me a break and then going to work today - what a lucky girl am I having two wonderful boys!

3 comments:

Kelly B. said...

What a face! Love it!

KEO said...

That might just be the most angelic thing I've ever seen!

Jenny said...

What a beautiful baby boy! I can't wait to meet Fred soon. I need a newborn fix quick. :0)