Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Monkey Business

Fred is 5+ mos now and it is amazing! He can roll (front to back or back to front) if he wants to - only if it strikes his fancy. He can pass from hand to hand. For his really cool trick he has been working on grasping and getting his nuk back in his mouth on his own. When he does I feel like he's such a big boy! Lots of grunting, whining, cooing, babbling, and my personal favorite making raspberries! He's such an observant little bugger swinging his head from side to side. Very nosey - I love it! Sleeping is awesome & we just love playing with friends and family. Other than that it's pure monkey business, as the video demonstrates (pardon my baby talk its a bad habit). The co-star was a gift from a set of triplets in my class this year (they were my favorites but shh! don't tell), Stan had to find a new puppet as Fred is his own man not to be controlled. Grow Fred grow!

2 comments:

Roxanne said...

jess- hey girl, love reading your updates. You looked beautful at
the wedding- what an awesome day! Don't worry about the public university for Mr. Fred- we sho did get a gret edunacation, aint we? kisses from Kenya!!

KEO said...

Fred is such a big boy now! Can't believe my eyes!!