Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Pure Michigan







So, oh my, its been about a month and I still haven't posted about the vacation. Sorry we've just been hanging out, watching political conventions, taking walks, doing our thing - nothing exciting but for whatever reason I haven't posted.

So the trip was really fun, only problem was I stepped on some winged stinging capability creature on the beach that launched its defense under my middle toe causing my foot to swell to pregnancy proportions and display a rash that itched like nothing else. It was a little chillier than I expected. Mostly we walked the beach, walked the little towns and window shopped and just enjoyed each other's company while watching olympics. Stan got to ride his bike for longer rides and was really excited about that, Molly got to tan, and my mom got to play with Fred. Fred rode a boat - he was safety director on our little pontoon cruise. Stan seemed to enjoy vacationing with his in-laws, Fred did really well even dining out a couple of times and being very flexible with changes to his schedule. Although he was not amused as we tried to put him into the lake water, it was extremely cold and just another display of how we are bigger than him and can force him to do what we want... poor baby - he'll get over it, we hope.


4 comments:

Jeff said...

That video is hilarious.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Tell you camerawoman that sideways views aren't as cute as some people think.

Anonymous said...

Quit freezin' the feet off Freddie.

- GGP