Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Shrimp Gipper!

First off, I'd like to dedicate this post to someone very special, a daily reader, who has been tormented that there are no new posts of late because she would like to procrastinate from her studies. This one goes out to Aunty Mol - we hope you like it and we can't wait to get back on skype with ya baby!

eh-hem (cough, cough)....

So anyway, Shrimp Gipper is the name of the swim class that Fred and I are enrolled in. Stan likes to say the name of this class over and over again because it is ridiculous. It is the most hilarious thing to take a baby swimming! At first when we brought Fred to the pool I didn't know if we would last...

However he loves class! He is a total water baby though and through! There is only one other baby and mommy in class so it makes for almost a semi-private lesson. I think Fred's favorite part is flirting with all the granny's in water aerobics at the other end of the pool. You should see him shake his trunks! We think we will get to bring our buddy Noah to class this week should make for an exciting time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES! You finally put it up! I just keep replaying the part where he screams over and over again. I love it!

KEO said...

FINALLY AN UPDATE! Hooray! Shrimp Gipper?! Hysterical!! I am picturing the cuteness when you, Fred, Abby and Noah are in class together -- I so want to be there!! Maybe I'll secretly enroll in the old lady water aerobics class and just show up :) Hope you guys are doing great - love the updates!!!