Friday, September 19, 2008

To be 29...

I don't usually do this so forgive my inside humor on this post, its a special day for a special girl. I hope it draws a smile no matter who you are.

Feeling nostalgic for H.S. days... Philie wanted just wanted to wish one the FL7(&Brace) (ha ha) members and very happy day.

Can you imagine the two of them running around in an old beat up Toyota Camry with a petrified blueberry mini-muffin and a pointed piece of metal as a key? What sort of band geeks will they be I wonder?!

2 comments:

KEO said...

Awwwwwww thanks Fred and Noah and mommies!!!!!! That just made my day!!!!!

Erin Sinnokrak said...

Oh lordy, I just wept with laughter. How funny are those two? Makes me want one just so he/she can participate in the antics!! (the best reason ever for having kids, right?)
Also love the pic of your brother, dad, and Freddy on the couch ... the expression on Fred's face is priceless.