Sunday, October 12, 2008

Apologies from a delinquent blogger.




I know I seem to running hot and cold with postings, but it is really rather of me getting the time. I have a little one who has been boycotting naps. We have got a new feeding schedule and now we seem to be back on track. Much of our outings and exciting adventures are with our buddy Noah. We can't get enough of the kid or more like his toys. Fred uses him for his rainforest playmat and mom is now using them for the Wii fit, but don't feel bad for Noah, he got some organic homemade squash baby food out of the deal. Poor Noah is getting steam rolled by Fred. I have the hyper bully child who grabs things and it takes Noah a second or two to realize but then looks at us like "Moms don't just sit there and laugh, do something". I think we really freaked the poor baby out when we put both boys in Noah's crib together and Fred thought this was fabulous playtime and Noah just scooted to the other end of the crib in hopes that it would all go away and he could sleep. I'm confident that someday Fred is going to have to suffer a full on revenge assault by Noah's hands...as soon as he figures out how to use them a little more quickly!

No comments: