Monday, October 13, 2008

Prepared to brag...



So for my birthday last week Fred gave me these pictures in wallet size, because he heard that I was a bad mom who doesn't carry photos of him in my purse. My excuse is that I am usually caring him with me, so who needs a picture when the real thing is right there? When I got these pictures it struck me at how Fred got Stan's red hair, and my big mouth. I think every picture of me in college with my pal Rox we have our mouths open as wide as they will go - just like Fred here. But I love my gift, so I can carry my boys with me.

4 comments:

Kenny and Emma said...

Fred is getting cuter and cuter! What a sweet nephew I have! Way to go Stan (thumbs up!) :) good picture taking for mom.

Auntie Em

jkww said...

jess! these are totally adorable. and i love your big mouth ;)

KEO said...

love 'em!

Roxanne said...

Yeah for our big mouths- I recall many pictures like that...
These pics make me smile they are so cute, at least we are sure who your baby daddy is :)