Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fall into Gap





So gap is having a casting call contest and I'm trying to get a goo picture of Fred because of course if people see just how cute he is, he'll win. However my little squirmy worm won't sit still enough for me to get a great shot. We've had several photo shoots however. I was trying to capture the season - me and my addiction to autumn. Some beauties right? The kid can take a cute picture, but when I try to get a close up with a plain background it just seems impossible. I have a few days left, perhaps I'll have to post a poll to see what pictures to post.

4 comments:

ARod said...

HOLY CRUD does he look like Aunt Molly or what in that last one? The little smirk, smile, oh &*%$ look, totally Mol!

jkww said...

ha! jess! i love that top photo. adorable. of course he would win the gap contest, fred is a natural ;)

KEO said...

Love the Fall Scene and the sweater - too cute!

Anonymous said...

So cute, totally looks like a gap winner. I love the picture of him attempting to eat the props! He is totally taking after his dear FL7-Aunt Kathleen... I will send a picture!