Thursday, December 4, 2008

Halloween finally!






Halloween was fun, just hanging out in the front yard watching the kiddies go by. Fred did like checking them out. Also we think it may be the last year of our talking pumpkin, just because next year we will want to trick or treat. We'll see maybe we can figure out something next year. If you can't tell Fred was a bug, ahh what you can do with a $1.97 in felt, piper cleaners, and metallic pompoms. Grandma attached the antennas for us (aren't they so cute?)! I'm sure most of you will be seeing one of these pictures again very soon! Oh yes I also got the 'mom' hair cut, I think I might keep it for a bit.

3 comments:

Roxanne said...

great pics!! WHat a cute costumes, I say homemade are the best!!! Annikah was abug her first Halloween too-, then last year lil Red Riding Hood, and thsi year....a Mzungu :) Love you! I think the haircut is cute!!!

KEO said...

LOOOOOVE the homemade costume!!

Kelly B. said...

Great costume! One question, though... did you ever NOT have a mom haircut? JK! You look fab!