Friday, December 5, 2008

I don't want to work...

I just want to bang on that drum all day!

Well, not really. I was feeling bad that Fred didn't have any toys that required batteries, nothing lit up or made noises (ok I never even bought him a toy). We were at a store getting a birthday present for some other little fella and I saw this bongo thing.

I thought this is perfect, it lights up and makes noises when you whack it or knock it over - perfect Fred loves to do both! I think these pictures are the only time he played with it. We are much more interested in using the wooden spoon and pot on the kitchen floor.

Oh well, so now you know for Christmas - toys that have been paid for will not be played, go the freebie route. Better yet just boxes and wrapping paper will be loved!

No comments: