Wednesday, December 3, 2008

We are back baby!

The external hard drive is in my possession and a lot of other technically geeky stuff I have fixed (thanks to the Apple store and my own personal genius bar you know who you are EO) and so now it is on to fun and catch up with the Fredmiester. I know we missed a lot of the fall so I will try to catch up as fast as I can. Fred loved the leaf pile, I'll try to get the video up of him eating it.


Election day rocked, see previous entry with new post to compare the campaign pics of fred aging click here or scroll.

Napping has been a strange business in this house this fall. Sometimes we hit the nap hard (see picture) and other times there will be none. I could justify this on the count of two new top teeth, yet again maybe it was because he was stressing over perfecting new skills such as pulling to stand, siting to belly crawl, pincher grasp, etc., or perhaps the wicked bubonic plague like cold that laid us all up for Thanksgiving and had Fred's nose ooozing some toxic goo like substance (its hard to breath and sleep with toxic goo in your nose), but really I think I have to just toss this hit or miss napping to the enigma that is babyhood.

I'll hopefully edit some video tomorrow and post Halloween pictures (which is really pathetic to do in December but what are ya gonna do?) So we should be frequenting the blog-o-sphere more often now!

1 comment:

KEO said...

Hooray! Welcome back! We missed the updates. Hope you're all feeling better!