Friday, November 21, 2008

Quick Stats

Sorry this is boring since I have no pictures, but a few quick things...

the 9mo. check up took place and weighing at 21lbs. and 2oz & 31inches long is Fred the horse. I feel he's huge well at least 90% for length and 50th for weight.

I also realized I've never mentioned that crawling (well belly crawling) is a trick that we are very advanced at. Mobility = freedom and he loves every second of it. Also yesterday and once today Fred is able to pull himself up to stand - Very exciting, except for the fact that it looks as if he wants to climb as well... oh boy oh boy. Pictures should be coming soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fred's huge! I can't take it!

Also, in news from me, my phone got run over by a bus on election day (long story) and I therefore lost your number. Could you email it to me please?

Thanks!
Nicole in Pittsburgh