Monday, November 3, 2008

Technical Difficulties


I have a few other pictures to post about Fred before my reserve dries up due to not having anymore memory or disk space on my computer. I need to get an external hard drive so I can down load the pictures from Halloween - because you know I would have been writing about that sooner it being my favorite and his first. But for the moment to quench your Fred longing take a look at my buddy's blog about our recent adventure to South Bend for a Fred Fest - so fun! Fred did amazing in the car which I was nervous about because the last time we did that drive coming home from summer vacation, lets just say by the time we got home, my car interior needed serious cleaning, the car seat needed cleaning, Fred needed a bath and rode home through the last part of the journey with out close and Stan would only breath through his mouth. But this time we had no such issues which was awesome for me since I was doing this on my own. I have other pics to post and will do so as soon as possible.

No comments: